Tuesday, December 1

I love my first Christmas present....

The other day we saw a big box of present outside our door. When we checked it out, it was from Gabz godfather. She got her first Christmas present this year. So early huh? When we opened it, there was a book titled 100 Favorite Bible Verses and a Christmas card for me and hubby. When I opened the book I was so delighted because it has all the good verses with matching explanation on it. The first verse I read the moment I opened it is this:

"See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand."

God's timing is always perfect! From a human vantage point, it isn't always easy to recognize that opportune moment. Waiting for God's answer, when your internal timer has already gone off, can make you feel as if God isn't listening or simply doesn't care.

This lines makes me realized that I have been asking something from God and until now He has not granted that wish. It teaches me to be patient, because He will give things in His own time!

I will look for this book because I wanted to give this as a present to my other friends. A great gift to a friend and a great present for me this season.

No comments: