Wednesday, February 10

A new award

A Sunshine Blog Award from Kasai of My Simple Life . Thanks a lot, you really have put sunshine back in this blog !

The rules of this award is pretty simple:

- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Now I pass this award to the ff:

Dhemz of My Life's Perception and inspiration
Lulu of Bit'z n Pieces of My Life
Krisel of Krisel's Random Thoughts
Eva of All about life
Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts

Five people will do for now. Now it is your turn to give sunshine to your friends :-)

6 comments:

Dhemz said...

yehey! sali ako...thanks for the thought teMel...you are very much appreciated! will definitely grab this soon....thanks po ulit!

Tetcha said...

Thanks for this award, Mommy! I will definitely post this in my blog soon. Belated happy birthday, too!

eva said...

hi melanie thank you so much for the award. you're so kind to think of me.

allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug
jazmeenyou

Lulu said...

Thanks for the award....

Kasai said...

thanks for reposting :)

krisel said...

thanks for the award ate melanie :)
I'll post this on my next personal post :) thanks again :)