Friday, December 5

My Very First Award !!!

How sweet of Kaye to give me this award, my very first award in this blogging world. I will try to do my best to give justice to this award. This is quite long overdue now..so here it is.

Here are the rules of this award:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged, need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

This post makes me think harder compared from the rest of my post.
  1. First and foremost, I'm scared of frogs, just the thought of it run down shiver through my spine.
  2. I hate waking up early in the morning. I am a night person.
  3. I could read books the whole day. If there is a degree in reading books, I might have took it.
  4. I'm a nature lover, love taking a walk in the farm, climb the mountain or just a walk in the beach.
  5. First thing I do when I wake up is to make coffee, cannot do anything without my coffee first.
  6. Hate eating vegetables.
  7. I love sunshine rather than snow. Just imagine the challenge for me living in this cold state of WA.
  8. I admire outspoken and patient people. I need more practice in this area.
  9. Love to watch TV and movies.
  10. Not so much into household chores, not my area of expertise.

Wow, finally got ten ! And now I am passing this award to mia, addie, iris, janice, Marj, janis, thess, mouseonhouse, khyle, atenean 101.

Now it's your turn guys. Goodluck !

2 comments:

SearchingWellness said...

Hi sis, I'm picking up my award. Many thanks! :)

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

about time :)