Thursday, January 1

First day of the year !

Can you believed it ? It is 2009 and i am getting old again !!! First day of the new year, and I could not think of a single thing to write. Do I have the hungover of the holidays ? hmmm maybe? or maybe not? Maybe the lack of sleep tend to inhibit my way of thinking. I hardly slept last night, Gabz sore throat or strip throat has chosen to attack in the most particular day and occasion. There are 365 days of the year and yet she has a strip throat on New Years Eve ! I just assumed it is strip throat, I still have to confirm that idea tomorrow when we get a chance to see her doctor. She is still throwing up a while ago, coughing continuously and thank GOD that her fever subside ! Just imagine how anxious you will be when your toddler is sick and do not know what to do..how she feels...if shes hurting :-) I always hate this feeling ! I just hope she could sleep through the night without so much coughing !

Not so good to start the year, but I hope this is just for today. Wishing all the best for the rest of the year !

No comments: