Thursday, February 12

Happy Love Day !

True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.
--Honore de Balzac

I specifically choose this quote, because it greatly defines what I have read yesterday. It was a book by James Patterson "Sam's letter to Jennifer". This is basically the story of Jennifer and Sam, her grandmother, her best friend. Despite of all the tragedy in life, they still manage to find love, fight for it and live happily ever after.

What touches me most is not the story of Jennifer, but the life and love story of Sam. Sam told her grand daughter the deepest secrets of her life through the letters she wrote, which Jennifer found only when Sam was ill and in coma. These secrets has never been known and told to anyone, until now. Sam, wrote how she lived a double life in her entire marriage life. How she found true love in the most unexpected ways. How much she yearns for that person and yet the devotion and responsibilities to her family compels her to her happiness. Yet, being patience all through the years and keeping the love she has for her true love, makes her life meaningful despite of old age.

When situation allows they were able to get married, secretly though to avoid the gossip monger, since they defies the norm of the society. Their happiness were beyond words, knowing that they now belong to one another. They live their normal life knowing in their hearts that one special person is just there anytime they need each other.

I guess love always comes unexpectedly and all through the years this feelings becomes stronger each passing day. It is eternal and infinite, and as you grow old love blossoms.

Happy Valentines Day to all !

To my ever loving husband, Happy Love Day Daddy !

I Love you with all my heart, and this feelings goes stronger each passing day. I dream of loving you until the day when our hair turns to gray, when you hold my hand as we walk along the beach, as we watch our children and grand children play in the park. I will love you and take good care of you from the moment I say I do 'till the moment I close my eyes. I will love you eternally !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day! Wish you, your husband and the world eternal love!