I got this BAG / PURSE tag from Dhemz of My Life's Perception. Frankly speaking I am not a purse type of person, I mean I'm not really particular about brand or type of purse I have. One thing I know is that I like big Bag !
Anyhows, here are the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.
Hmmm, this bag was a gift from hubby. I think he got it for USD600 ? not so sure though, that was more than a year ago. But look at the condition of the bag, I guess it has served its time already. I used it most of the time, because it is big and very convenient. I could put Gabz milk, snacks, diaper, wipes, make up, camera, cellphone, my huge wallet and whatever things I could think to bring. I think hubby's 600 has double its worth in this bag !!!!
Now, I want to know what bag/purse is Kaye, Tetcha, Eva and Phoebe has! It's your turn guys....Have fun !
Do you still love to write ?
Do you know that I seldom write anything in a paper ever since this computer and Internet thing evolve ? Of course aside from writing down grocery lists and our week's menu's once a week. Aside from that almost everything I wrote in a computer. You know why ? my penmanship suck ! that's why.
When Tetcha, give me this tag, I don't have any plans of doing it (sorry Tetcha) because my hand writing sucks. Then Kaye pass it on to me the second time. Hay naku, you guys will never stop ha ? OK then so just for the fun of doing this, here it goes.....
Here are the rules of Penmanship Tag
1. Write down who tagged you.
2. Answer these:
-your name / username / pseudo
-right-handed or left-handed?
-your favorite letters to write?
-your least favorite letters to write?
- Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
3. Tag five persons.
That's it ! it's done. Now I challenged those people to have a nice penmanship to grab this tag !