Friday, March 13

I Got an Amazing Blog !

I'm really flattered that Kaye of RandomWAHMThoughts has given me this award. Its good to know that at least all this writing and posting has inspired some people.

* Uber is a German word for "above" or "over".
* Is now used as a substitute for "really" or "very" etc. in English.

Now every award has simple rules to follow. Below are the rules for this award. Of course as you know, I usually don't follow all the rules, but of course I will leave it all up to you to decide.

* Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.

* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!

* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.

* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

* Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.



In my something months in this world of blogging, I found some blog that are uber amazing ! They are
* nortehanon, whose blog is very informative and inspires me, always have good contents that makes you visit back.
* Basti of Family health and Home, whose tips always help me. And that green mango shake still makes my mouth water !
* Ren of In my Journey, who is my source of news and update on what is happening and important in Philippines.
* Babette of Lifetime Mom who show that having a good time with your kids in simple ways makes life beautiful. Always have mommy moments !

4 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats on your award! Hope your pregnancy is going good@
Sara

Ron Centeno said...

Congrats Mel! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for this! Will work on it soon. Maraming salamat ha. Nakakataba ng puso how you regard my blog. I hope I can live up to it :)

God bless!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mel, sorry for the delay. :o( I'm bookmarking your blog para di na ako maligaw. LOL
Thanks for this award, it's such an honor. You're very thoughtful and sweet. :o)