Saturday, April 4

It's Spring...It's Spring !!!

Gabz always asked me, "Mommy could we take a look at spring ?" as if spring is a thing. So every time she would asked me that, I asked her to take a look at the blooming flowers, the leaves that sprout in the trees ! Each time she would see that the sun is up, she would tell me, "Mommy, lets take a walk, it's spring !" She loves outdoor so much, taking a walk, playing in the park no matter what the weather is.

Today, for the first time this year the sun is up and the temperature is 56 ! This is fantastic already if you are living here in Bellevue. My husband has been planning a trip to Lake Diablo tomorrow, but I am having second thoughts because it's three hours drive and the weather there is still in the 30's.

I think a nice walk in the lake today will do. The beginning of our first visit this spring and for summer to come.

I hope everyone will enjoy sunshine !!!

No comments: