Saturday, November 7

Brain Quest - Good for toddlers

I saw this workbook at Costco one time and decided to check if Gabz could handle the activities inside. I was trying to teach her how to write then. Even though this is for 4 to 5 years old (she is only 3) I was thinking that maybe she can do this. I was glad I purchased this book, because it greatly helped Gabz learn how to write. The activities inside are great too; from sorting, matching, colors, phonetics, alphabets, numbers, shapes and a lot more. They covered almost everything!




I will surely recommend this book for every mom who has a toddler.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

thanks for sharing teMel...will definitely look for this book...so far Akesha is enjoying the website that you recommended....:)

salamat pala sa support mo kay Akesha te ha....it means a lot....:)