Thursday, December 31

Mayweather VS Pacquiao

The most awaited boxing fight of the year is about to happen on March 13, 2010 at MGM Las Vegas between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.

This will be the most exciting fight of the century between two of the best boxer of the world. Manny Pacquiao who is the pride of the Filipino people, changed boxing sports into an exciting event, the only boxer who holds the world record with seven different boxing title in seven different division. On the other hand, Floyd Mayweather is also considered the number one pound for pound boxer in the world in his division. Undefeated with 40 wins with 25 knockouts. Two of the best in the field of boxing. Who will win in this most awaited fight ? If you ask me, I will definitely say Manny Pacquiao of course !!! My family, especially my husband is Pacquiao's number one fan. We always hosted every Pacquiao's fight for our friends and family who wanted to see the fight. Every time Pacquiao had a fight, all our Filipino friends gathered and brought food and drinks. How I wish we could see him fight live in the ring!

I can't wait for the day to come. We are all looking forward for this fight and my husband is already planning another get together just for this event. I am sure this is another exciting fight!

For those who wants Mayweather versus Pacquiao tickets you better buy one now before everything gets sold out. I heard that ticket for this fight is running out fast. How I wish someone will send one for me :-)

No comments: