Friday, January 29

lola and lolo went home to Philippines

Yesterday, my parents in law went back home to Philippines after their six months stay here in the US. We are back to ourselves, taking good care of two kids, the house and doing errands. Kapagod, having to carry and drag the kids while doing errands. Whew! this is life in the US!

But it's nice having only us :-) I am not sure if they wanted to go back here in the future, now that they experienced the boring life here hehehe. I hope they enjoyed their stay despite Dad's being hospitalized and all.

Now, their other children are happy to see them back home!

3 comments:

Claudia Lawrence said...

Hello, ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks.All u have to do is submit ur blog plus pay affordable prices & rest leave it to advertising team for promotion & marketing then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

MinnieRunner said...

I believe they enjoyed their stay. Merely seeing their grandchildren already made them feel fulfilled :D

shydub said...

All by myself ka na pala ngayon Mel, well kaya mo yan ikaw pa?