Friday, January 29

lola and lolo went home to Philippines

Yesterday, my parents in law went back home to Philippines after their six months stay here in the US. We are back to ourselves, taking good care of two kids, the house and doing errands. Kapagod, having to carry and drag the kids while doing errands. Whew! this is life in the US!

But it's nice having only us :-) I am not sure if they wanted to go back here in the future, now that they experienced the boring life here hehehe. I hope they enjoyed their stay despite Dad's being hospitalized and all.

Now, their other children are happy to see them back home!

2 comments:

MinnieRunner said...

I believe they enjoyed their stay. Merely seeing their grandchildren already made them feel fulfilled :D

shydub said...

All by myself ka na pala ngayon Mel, well kaya mo yan ikaw pa?