Monday, February 8

HONEY FOR YOUR COUGH

I have been coughing these past few days with matching scratchy throat. When I went to Wallgreens to bought my prescription I asked the pharmacist what could I do about my persistent cough. She told me to drink tea with honey on it to help relieved my scratchy throat. I tried it when I went home and it helps indeed. From then on, I tried to drink tea with honey 3 to 4 times a day. My cough is almost gone.

Do you know that honey brings a lot of health benefits to us? Honey contains vitamins and minerals and amino acids. A good beauty products for your skin and hair as well.

Where do you use honey?

1. Colds and sore throat
2. Energy source
3. Antioxidants
4. Beauty regimen
5. Weight loss

These are a few health benefits. I am sure that there are a lot more. For your cough and colds, try to drink one teaspoon of honey everyday until your cough or colds are gone. Common sense will tell you to call your doctor if your cough last longer than necessary.

Enjoy that tea with your yummy honey :-)

No comments: