Sunday, February 14

Tommee Tippee Product Review

1. Tommee Tippee Sippy Cups


I got these free adorable sippy cups from Tommee Tippee last Tuesday February 9, 2010. The moment I opened the box my daughter exclaimed " Those are very pretty cups Mommy! Are those mines?" It is very pretty indeed. My daughter loves the colors, the butterfly and frog designs on it. What I love most on these cups is the cover. Just flip the cover and it perfectly fits on the hole opposite on it. The hole is designed to secure the cover while your little ones drink on the cup. The cover does not interfere on the face nor are you always looking for the missing cover. Another thing I love about this product is that, no matter how many times my daughter drop or throw the cup it does not spill. The water just flow easily from the cup. Not so much sucking and effort necessary from your little one when drinking from the cup. My daughter love it and used these lovely cups from Tommee Tippee all the time.


2. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle

This is another product from Tommee Tippee, a baby bottle for 0 to 6 months. My first impression when I opened this bottle is that, it is unique. The body has a shape for easy hold and the rim and nipple is wide. But when I washed the product and tried to put it back together, the bottle nipple keeps going through the lid every time I pulled it to make sure that it is in place. I think it is because the bottle nipple is very soft. When Andi was using it, she keeps playing on the nipple because it was so soft, and when she accidentally press the side of the nipple (beside the rim cover) milk spilled onto her. I seldom used it since then.

When I visited Tommee Tippee website, I found a lot of baby products that I like. I love their collection of Explora brand. Explora is a progressively staged feeding range, promoting seamless transitions from first sips & tastes to freedom in independent feeding & drinking. Their cups has very reasonable prices, it ranges from $4.99 to 7.99. I love the weaning bowls with lid and spoon and the food pots too!

Tommee Tippee is Great Britain no. 1 feeding brand. These adorable products could only be purchased exclusively at Babies R Us. In my opinion this is a good addition to the selection of baby products that we could purchase.

No comments: