Thursday, July 22

Rustic Bedroom Furniture

I am a very simple person, who loves simple things, nature lover and adore old rustic furniture. During summer, I love to go to garage sales to hunt old furniture and stuff. I do this since I could not afford to buy one. Rustic and yet stylish furniture are quiet expensive and yet it gives character and style to your house. For instance, who will not fall in love in this coffee table? Just look at the shape and texture of natural wood. It is very natural, unique and yet has its nature style. This is one of my dream table !




This rustic bedroom furniture will make you feel closer to nature. This will give you a relaxing feeling when you lay down at night. This will be perfect when you put bamboo or other wood accent inside your room.

No comments: