Wednesday, February 23

Save Money on Inkjet Cartridges

I have mentioned in my previous post that I have been taking online classes since the beginning of spring last year.  Online classes is very cool because it is very flexible to my schedule.   But online classes has its own advantages and disadvantages.   Some subjects requires you to buy books and some does not, instead professors provides you with power point slides.   The problem with power point slides is that, I have to print all of them, because I am the person who still prefers the hard copy versus the soft copy in front of me.   This printing of slides is like printing the whole book!   I have tons of printed materials at the end of the quarter and I felt like I have spent more in buying ink cartridges than buying books.   I have to run to the store to buy cartridges every time without knowing that I could order them online.   Yes, you heard me right, you can order your  printer toner online.  Inkgrabber.com sells tons of cheap ink cartridges from printer ink cartridges, toner cartridges, copier toner and fax cartridges.   They also carry cartridges from almost all brands from HP, Canon, Dell, Apple, Toshiba, Panasonic and the list just go on. 

If you are doing a lot of printing, either personal or business use and are looking for cheap printer ink this site might be the answer for you.    Getting a cheap ink for printers will save you tons of money but without sacrificing the quality of your end product.   They also offer coupons and discount on every purchases.   Corporate Accounts have the benefits of next day delivery, credit terms and a dedicated personal account representative.

No comments: