Wednesday, October 5

Update...update..update

Wow!  It has been almost a month now that I have not posted anything here!  Sorry :-)  A lot of things happened this month.  Gabz started Kindergarten for a start, and we are kind of busy with school participation, activities, etc. etc.  
Here is her first day at school

For a month now, she is doing pretty good.  Always excited to go to school, but working so hard to wake her up in the morning.  Not a morning person just like her parents :-)

Andy just had her 2nd birthday a couple of weeks ago.   I will post a separate pictures for that, as this post will become too long.

My mother in law went back to Philippines a week ago, so we are on our own now.  So far so good !!

And last but not the least I finished my externship and had started working part time!  Isn't that great?  I work twice a week and the schedule works perfectly for us.

That explains why, I was so busy this month.  Hopefully I will be able to adjust quickly and manage my time even better.

Can you believed Fall has started?  Have fun !

1 comment:

MamaBrooke said...

You have a great blog! I live near BEllevue...Nebraska!

I have a blog as well, but I’m only able to update it when big events occur so I can remember them later in my daughter’s life. ☺

I am a freelance writer and I was wondering if you’d be interested in a writing opportunity I have for moms.

Email me for details: djforjesus@hotmail.com