Friday, February 3

Need to relax

The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

I have worked almost 60 hours this week at a physically demanding job. I am exhausted, and I ache from head to toe. My girlfriend asked what we were doing this weekend, and honestly, my answer is NOTHING. The couch and I have a date with my New York Satellite Television. She can certainly watch along with me, but as far as go out and about, I think I’ll pass. I plan to catch up on all my favorite shows and zone out. After working this hard all week, I need a weekend off to relax and do nothing. Unfortunately, that doesn’t always go over well with my girlfriend, who likes to be more spontaneous and have adventures together. I’m hoping that maybe if I get her hooked on a series we can just chill and watch it this weekend. Either that, or maybe I can talk her into going to visit her sister for the weekend. It’s not that I don’t want to spend time with her, it’s just that I need to veg and she doesn’t seem to get that.

No comments: