Thursday, January 10

New Year - New You !

One of the things I promised myself this year is to take extra good care of myself.   Taking good care means, pampering my body from time to time, not to let those wrinkles and stress get into me, exercise more and most of all eating healthy food and eating right!

I tried to cook more vegetables for my family, buy and eat more fruits everyday.  So far, I am on the right track right from the start.  But the question is for how long could I keep this up?   Can I do this for six months, a year, two years?  Let us see, but I am hoping that this is the new beginning for me.

On the other hand, exercising is the next challenge for me to stay healthy and fit.  I tried to work out 15 to 30 minutes every other day.  I know this is not enough if I wanted to lose weight, but I am trying to go slow.   I found a very good deal in Groupon for Bikram Yoga.   I purchased this kind of deal before with a friend and it work out great.  We were able to use it for a month and even enroll for the next couple of months.  But I don't know what happened, but we just stop?  This Groupon deal is only for $25 with unlimited classes in one month.   This is for Bikram Yoga in Renton.   I saw the same deal in Living Social for Bikram Yoga in Kirkland.   If you are not familiar with Bikram Yoga, try searching it on the Internet.   This is one way of getting healthy and fit.  It is hard on the first few classes, but as you progressed you could feel the difference in your body.   I can't wait to get back!

I will keep you posted how it goes!  Wish me luck :-)

No comments: