Tuesday, January 8

Too busy?

Have you ever feel that your life is too busy to do other things?  Have you ever complained that you don't get enough time to do the things you love?  Everyday routine just swept you away that you seems to realize that the day passed by without knowing it.  At the end of the day you ask yourself, where did the time go?

If you felt that way, you are not alone because I feel the same way.  I don't know what happened but I have not been writing in this blog for many months now.   I was not on hiatus or something; I just could not find time to write.   Lame?  Maybe, or I was busy with other responsibilities and priorities.

Tonight, as I sit in front of my computer, it suddenly struck me that I need to start writing again.  No matter how busy I will be, I promised myself to find time to write.    So here I am again, tapping the keyboard of my computer.

No promises, but I will try very very hard to update this blog again.   I will try to connect to the blogging world once more, as I lost them for a year now.   I lost a lot of things here, readers first of all, friends, visitors and among other things.  I want to bring this blog back to life once again!




No comments: