Thursday, January 22

And THREE becomes FOUR

Kaye of RandomWAHMThoughts never cease to give me an award no matter how depressed she is. Thanks a lot Kaye for this Honest Scrap Award.

The rules are to list ten honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! and pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.


I am still waiting for a few more days before I have to tell you all about this. But this award just compel me to divulge whatever secret I am holding right now. This award is about honesty...so I will be honest to the max.

1. I am six weeks pregnant !!!! There you go....we have been planning to have another child for quite some time. I have come to the point where I accepted and decided that we will settle to have just one child, and then suddenly miracles of miracles happened. I found out I was pregnant. GOD has a plan for us.

2. I am so happy because I wanted Gabz to have a sister or a brother. Now she is ecstatic about it.

3. I am cranky and moody that my husband started to noticed.

4. I eat like a horse !

5. I feel queasy most of the time. Never experience on my first pregnancy.

6. I have a lot of pains. And my heartburn, oh man...It started sooo early !!! I was having heartburn with Gabz when I was on my third trimester already !

7. I am scared giving birth again ! But giving Gabz a sister or brother is more important.

8. I am bored.

9. I crave for sushi and shrimp tempura ! I know..i know....sushi is not allowed to pregnant women...I will try to eat something which does not have fish on it. My husband promised to bring me to sushi house tomorrow.

10. Have not seen a doctor yet. But have scheduled an appointment already which is one month from now. They will not see you unless your eight weeks pregnant. So, by then I will be 10 weeks already. That sounds good ! I just need some prescription for the vitamins, and check if what kind of exercise I could do. I do not want to gain the same weight I have on my first one.

There you go ! I got ten exciting things about me. Now, it's my turn to give this award to some amazing people on my list. To iris of thesearchforwellness, nowawife, and to cristina,
who has been doing magnificent things for her daughter. I will pass this award to three people only. Sorry for breaking the rules...but rules are meant to be broken sometimes, right ?

Good luck guys !



2 comments:

eva said...

congrats in your pregnancy!

http://www.yellownpink.com/
http://www.allaboutevamee.com/
http://www.starbuckscitymug.info/

sunny cheeks said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you.Every pregnancy is a new adventure on its own the only constant is the fulfilling reward at the end.We'll pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy for you and the baby.