Tuesday, July 7

Be casual and chic this summer

Monday is always my laundry day. Yesterday, while doing laundry I noticed that my husband has very few pair of jeans hanging in his closet. I thought some of it was just in the laundry or in ironing bag, but its not. No wonder he keeps telling me that he has nothing to wear. I think, I will ask him if we could go to the mall and surprise him with a pair of jeans.

Armani Exchange has Premium Denim on sale starting at $98 only! The moment I browse their website this jeans automatically caught my interest. The stone wash color is just perfect for my husband. I always love it when he wears dark wash jeans, it makes him looks sexier. This over dyed zipper straight leg jean has a functional zipper at the back pocket that gives more attitudes to it. Mid rise and straight leg cut is just the way he likes it.


This light urban destruction boot cut jeans is the opposite of the first one, but it will be perfect for everyday wear at the office. The red thread accent gives a more personal style and positive approach.

This jean below is for me! I know, we are talking about a pair of jeans for my husband, but what can I do? I just love the design of this jean. The modern print of the wings logo at the back pocket is appealing. Just can't resist it, It will be prefect for everyday look. The wing printed boot cut will make you look sexier and trendy.


We all know that Armani Exchange always designed their product in good taste, street-chic, casual, yet urbane. Hurry now! If you purchase a full price pair of denim from Armani Exchange, in store or online, between 7/7/09 – 7/19/09 you will receive a gift card of $20 off your next purchase of $100 or more, valid 7/30/09 through 8/15/09.

Be the first to know what are happening, upcoming sales, and new arrivals to Armani Exchange by signing up to text A|X. Not only that, join Text AX Contest, you could win a pair of denim every day for the month of July by texting the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264).

Don't forget to visit A|X Blog for more information.


Post?slot_id=41294&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: