Saturday, November 14

Do you think Manny Pacquiao will win?

I think every Filipino knows Manny Pacquaio. He is the number one pound for pound boxer in the world, and a pride of Filipino people. Today, he will be challenge again by a Puerto Rican boxer Miguel Cotto. If Manny will win this match, we will be the only boxer who wins 7 title in seven different division.

Every time Manny Pacquiao has a fight, some Filipinos gathered to watched the fight. Of course food, drinks and karaoke will be part of the celebration. Today, we are hosting the fight. We cooked food and some friends will be bringing some more. I hope Pacquiao will win, we spent a lot of money in hosting this event! :-0

Oh, well I will give you update tomorrow what the result will be. I will continue my cooking for now. :-)

No comments: