Friday, April 9

Handmade Bracelets

I wanted to buy bracelets for Andi and Gabz. A bracelet that has their names on it and something that they could wear everyday. A special bracelet that they will treasure for the rest of their lives. Not so expensive but it will give them full of memories.

Copper Bracelets is one of my options. They have some designs that I like and it is suitable to young children. Copper bracelets are of the highest quality, fashionable and best of all it is hand made! I have a couple of copper bracelet in my jewelry box, and I will tell you that it has been with me for quite a long time. They never been out of fashion. Check it out and find out for yourself! There are a lot of designs to choose from, and the price is very reasonable. It is free shipping too.

No comments: