Friday, June 18

Happy Father's Day to all Amazing Dad out there :-)

"It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father."
Fathers Day Quote by: Pope John XXIII

A father is usually the one who discipline's us if we did something wrong, on the other hand they are the one who spoils us when mom is not around. I have a lot of good memories with my dad when I was a kid. I will always remember how he carried me every time I fall asleep in grand ma's house. He would always carry me back home, and sometimes even though I am already awake, I still pretended to be sleeping just to let him carry me home. And he always does!!!

To my ever loving husband who is a great dad to my kids, who spoils them too much with love. Thank you for being such a wonderful daddy to the girls, I know that one day they will tell that to you themselves. But for now, I wanted to say thank you and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!!

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!

No comments: