I have found another useful information from United Healthcare booklet that is worth sharing:
Simple steps to make your fridge tidy and clean.
1. Wash the interior with hot, soapy water - then rinse. Other cleansers may leave an odor or damage the finnish.
2. Clean regularly - but wipe up messes immediately.
3. Use equal parts vinegar and water to kill any mildew.
4. Keep the front grill dust and lint free
5. Clean the condenser coils several times a year. Use brush or vacuum to remove dirt or other matter
6. Place open boxes of baking soda inside your fridge and freezer to help reduce odors.
Thanks to United Healthcare for this simple tips.