Monday, April 9

Trip From Hell



Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe

I went on vacation to Hawaii last month, and things couldn’t have gone any more terrible on my way there. I was so happy when I found a direct flight from Atlanta to Honolulu, so I booked it thinking it would be so much easier not to connect. I figured I would download a bunch of movies on my computer and entertain myself. The night before I left I was all ready to download movies when my wireless internet mysteriously wouldn’t work. That was the beginning of the problems. I didn’t get to download any movies, but I figured I would be OK with my books. When I got to the airport my flight was delayed two hours. When I finally got on the plane, I was seated next to a crying baby. It wouldn’t have been so bad if it wasn’t an 11 hour flight! I didn’t know a baby was physically capable of crying for that long. I was so happy when I got off of that plane that I never wanted to get back on one again. Good thing Hawaii is such a wonderful place and I had a great time once I got there.

No comments: