Tuesday, May 15

My continued quest for a healthy lifestyle



I have been trying to improve my lifestyle by exercising more and eating healthier food.   I have been running or walking almost everyday (trying so hard) and eating right.   I was totally inspired to loose weight when I saw my latest pictures.  I just can't believed that I have gained so much weight since I got married and have kids.   I wanted to have my body back, or least most of it.   I asked my husband's support and little push to work harder.   I have this habit of doing great things at the beginning and losing it after a month or so.  I am just good at the beginning, that is my biggest problem.   I need plenty of motivation for this quest, and I am still looking for some motivation here and there.

On mothers day, my husband give me a little support for this quest by buying me a new running or hiking shoes!  Quite expensive for me, but it is the thought that counts, right?



Hopefully, I will be able to give value to his money buy running or hiking more than usual.   Anyone wants a walking buddy?   Give me a shout !

 

No comments: