Friday, March 1

DownEast Basics New Spring Styles are HERE!


Have you seen DownEast Basics new Spring Style?  You can visit their store at South Center Mall here in Washington State.   You can also check their Spring collections at www. downeastbasics.com or www.pinterest.com/DownEastBasics.   DownEast Basics is having a Pin to win contest and you can win $500 worth of shopping spree!  Below are the details :


Contest will end on March 5, 2013, so hurry up and join!!!  You will never know you might be the lucky one!

I already feel lucky last night when I got these from DownEast.


I fall in love in this fabulous long sleeve lace top, the color is great, quality and style is unique.   The price for this piece is hard to believe.   I found this in their clearance section.   The other color that I found with a three fourth sleeve is only $5.00!  I could not believed my eyes that I have to confirm with the sales person to make sure that the price is right.



My daughter who love nice things and prefer to wear dress and leggings only, found this tunic in the kids section.   She loves it and begs me to buy it for her.

A lot has changed at DownEast Basics from the last time I was there.   Their selection has grown and their style has improved a lot.   I love the vibrant colors of their dresses accessorized with big and colorful jewelries.   Another thing I love are the bags, I almost bought one last night.   I took a couple of pictures of the ones that I like.




These are a few things I took pictures with, the dresses are all pretty and are so perfect for spring.   You can see all of them on DownEast Basics website or Pinterest.

 Spring is coming in a few weeks; it's time to organize your closet and finding space for those new spring styles!

No comments: